Tuesday, May 26, 2026

Damaged

racing thoughts fill my head and I'm strugging to keep it together. Been so overwhelmed with stress and pressure. Its no wonder all my friends pulled away. Who wants to hang out with a depressed, angry person all the time who mutilates thier own body out of sheer self hatard and depression? just gotta Leave people alone kiddo. They don't want your negitive energy and pain anymore. I feel so worthless anyway. Not worth anyone's time, attention or concern. Why worry over a ghost? I just wanted to start enjoying life, make some new friends and live for once, not just surviving the bitter and lonely days. Now I'm sitting here with a broken back, constant never ending pain, zero emotional regulation, and no hope for the future. I'm utterly drowning in dispair and fear. Whats the point anymore? I ruined my life with that accident. I don't even know how to pick up the pieces anymore. So exhausted of constantly failing and dealing with set backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment