Monday, June 8, 2026

Brewing Eruptions

I can't believe that a single sentence uttered six months ago, by a person who admitted they lied, is still fucking with my relationship and causing fights in my home. Brice was the first one to say don't trust Autumn, she had bad intentions, and to call her a liar, but he decieded to fully believe her and say "he felt vidicated" when she claimed I was fucking Walls. If I wanted to fuck someone else, I'd break up with Brice first. I can't lie well enough to cheat on a guy to begin with! I would just blurt out the truth immediatly anyway if something like that had ever happened with anyone. Brice is never going to let go of that shitty comment Autumn made about me and Walls. All he was doing was trying to be there and support me during one of the most painful and darkest times of my life after the accident while dealing with his own demons. He didn't deserve all the rumors and BS he got targeted with just for spending so much time with me. He didn't deserve to hear brice repeatedly accuse me of cheating with him either. Oddly enough, brice never yells at Walls about it, just me. I don't know why Jacob stuck around after I called him crying last June. I just enjoyed his company last summer and was gratful he cared enought to stick around for us even when things got bad. He helped me stay way calmer and more sane then I would have been if I'd been alone all that time. that fight last week was bad. Brice is right back to witholding hugs and affection again. I feel so isolated and I'm sick of being punished for something I didn't even do. I can't believe he called me Wallsie's slut that night. I came so freaking close to slapping Brice across the face for that comment alone. I'm tired of defending myself against baseless accusations every couple of weeks when he goes off his rocker with his paranoia. I thought we were finally past this issue. Its completely obvious that the guy doesn't trust me, why am i still with him? I couldn't even get him to leave when I told him to go. he just screams and throws a fit until I back down and it blows over a few hours later. I literally told him yes, i want him to leave and he just started screaming I wanted to get with Wallsie. I can't even send texts to anyone without him looking over my shoulder, and he constnatly steals my phone for hours at a time. I'm sick of him taking it constnatly and turning the location tracking on my phone behind my back. I'm sick of being accused of being overly portective of it and hiding something just for wanting to use my own phone. I just want my privacy and autonomy back. Ever since the accident I feel like I have very little of either.

No comments:

Post a Comment