Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Meh

This months been kinda a roller coaster. Between antidepressants and all the side effects I have not been feeling like myself.

Either i have no energy or motivation, or I'm flying so high I can't stay still. Sleep is still hard to come by. My appetite comes and goes at random, and I can't keep the thoughts that roam my head to myself anymore.

I don't know why they care so much about me.  But I'm glad they do. I feel safe when they are around. I just wish they didn't see how depressed I am, or how much I stuggle to even function anymore. I just want to space out or stay in bed all day.

I wish I wasn't so messed up. I'd love to be able to just relax and enjoy life. Not have these horrible thoughts roaming through my head all the time. No more reliving old tortures and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment