One more day until the haunting of Hawaii is officially concluded. I'm a ghost who filters from one place to another, merely a series of memories in other peoples' minds.
I think I'll miss our conversations and coffee with Nelson the most. The sense of being welcomed and accepted, and the fact that I could share anything with him without worrying about being judged or gossiped about behind my back.
Leaving here hurts more then I can even put into words. I've finally felt like I belonged somewhere. Like I had a home, and saying home didn't put the taste of ash in my mouth like it has for years before meeting them.
I am going to miss my friends, and I hate leaving circle. So many good people
Now it is all gone. Im adrift on the wind again, struggling to find a new place to haunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment