Saturday, September 20, 2014

Judgement

Every day just gets so much harder and harder to deal with the normal issues of life. Kids, cleaning, relationships. Just takes up so much energy and only results in frustration and stress. Usually I can handle it, but this has just been such a rough time. I don't know what to do anymore.

Where do you turn when all you have around you are fights, anger and hate directed toward and around you? No one wants to hear the problems that lay so heavily on my mind, and why should they? We all rage battle within our own souls, and its leaves little room for others' problems to invade. Only the child is unburdened.

The overwhelmed mother, over stressed and depressed father, and the boyfriend who hates them all. What a lovely family we've made for ourselves. The one thing we agree on is the child. We all love her. How fragile are the bonds that holds you to others. So easily broken and forever torn, just like my life.

What is there to see in this looking glass of life? Everywhere I turn, I get judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment